Applying to 云顶集团官网 as a New Freshman
Thank you for your interest in becoming an 云顶集团官网 Tiger! Requirements for admission to 云顶集团官网 are below.
To apply, start with these three easy steps:
Fill out Online Application
Complete the online application and pay the $20 application fee by debit or credit card.
Submit official Transcript
Submit an official six-semester high school transcript and schedule of classes--if prior to graduation
Send official ACT/SAT scores
Shots and Immunizations
Oklahoma state law requires all students who attend Oklahoma colleges to provide proof of immunization for certain diseases. Shots/Immunization records can be sent to Student Health Services.
云顶集团官网 Student Health Services
1100 E 14th Street PMB S-7
Ada, OK 74820
The student must meet one of the following:
- Score a 20 on the ACT or 1030 on the SAT
- Rank in the top 50% of graduating class with a 2.7 GPA
- Have a 2.7 GPA in 15 units of core curricular courses
The student must have the following nine units of core curricular requirements for college entrance:
- 4 years English (Grammar, Composition, Literature)
- 3 years Mathematics (Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, Trigonometry, Math Analysis, Calculus, Advanced Placement Statistics (added 2004) or Applied Mathematics WITH Algebra II (Fall 1992 to 2002)
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- The student will also be checked for completion of the following six core curricular courses:
(Student will be required to complete an additional collegiate course in the relative subject area to make up the high school deficiency.)
- 3 years History and Citizenship (including one year of American History, 1/2 year of Government and 1 1/2 years of additional units from History, Economics, Geography, Government, or Non-Western Culture)
- 2 additional units from subject areas listed above, or selected from Computer Science or Foreign Language
Curricular Remediation: Students with curricular deficiencies who fail to demonstrate adequate curricular competence will be required to complete developmental courses as described below:
- Students with mathematics, English, or science deficiencies will be required to enroll in developmental courses designed to remedy the deficiency. Students must receive a grade equivalent to a "C" or better to remove the deficiency.
Note: Any student who has attempted six hours or less of previous college credit, (excluding 0-level coursework or college credit prior to high school graduation) is considered a beginning freshman and the same eligibility requirements apply.
Further questions concerning beginning freshman admissions can be answered by contacting the Office of Admissions at 580-559-5628.